Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: July 2002:
[aclug-L] Re: html form question for web designers/developers

To: discussion@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: html form question for web designers/developers
From: Sean Orion <sean_orion@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 5 Jul 2002 12:13:10 -0700 (PDT)

One thought is to set up a tabbing order, putting the "Next" button
before the "Back" and "Cancel". That way once they enter all of the
information for the form, the next element to receive the focus would
be the "Next" button. The HTML Writers Guild has a very good
description of HTML elements and attributes on their website at
www.hwg.org. I found the following which might help you there at
http://www.w3.org/TR/html401/interact/forms.html#h-17.11

Hope that helps.