Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: June 2002:
[aclug-L] Re: sound on Linux

To: discussion@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: sound on Linux
From: Jeff Vian <jvian10@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 01 Jun 2002 22:44:46 -0500

Thank to everyone who responded.
I did some snooping and found that sure enough the mixer controls were
all set at the minimum.

Don't understand that, since the sound was working on this system a
while back, and all I have done recently was an upgrade to RH 7.3.

After resetting the mixer controls now the sound is working great.

Thanks again