Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: May 2002:
[aclug-L] FW: Moving to Minnesota...

To: <bhumburg@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [aclug-L] FW: Moving to Minnesota...
From: "Burt Humburg" <bhumburg@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 20 May 2002 17:58:56 -0500

I apologize for the mass email, so some of you will probably receive this
twice. I'm also sorry that I don't have time to individualize this
message...

Just wanted everyone to know that I was accepted into the General Surgery
program at the University of Minnesota. My contact information up there will
be...

Burt Humburg
1370 Carling Dr., Apt. 213
St. Paul, MN 55108
(651) 646-8126

I'll have to get email to everyone else later, when I figure out what it
will be.

Thanks.

BCH