Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: May 2002:
[aclug-L] Re: relatively cheap colocation in Wichita?

To: discussion@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: relatively cheap colocation in Wichita?
From: Carl D Cravens <raven@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 9 May 2002 15:38:30 -0500 (CDT)

On Thu, 9 May 2002, Dustin wrote:

> We are a colocation provider in Wichita, with prices comparable (usually
> lower) than affordablecolo.com.  Please feel free to give me a call at
> 871.3147 any time so we can discuss your needs.

Your "Products" link results in 404.
http://screamingservers.com/products.htm

Your on-line quote tool gets JavaScript errors in NS 4.75 (the Browser of
Choice at Boeing) and doesn't return quote info.

Getting much business lately?

--
Carl D Cravens (raven@xxxxxxxxxxx)
If this were an actual tagline, it would be funny.