Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: March 2002:
[aclug-L] Re: SaturdaySale computer sale discussion.

To: <discussion@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: SaturdaySale computer sale discussion.
From: "Stephen S" <junkmail001@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2002 20:25:21 -0600

  I've seen the guy at previous sales... griping about how the=20
sign out front is too close to the road and other things. He's been
looking for an angle to shut it down for quite some time now.

  I want to verify the information I have with another source
before reporting an actual name and business.
(just a habit that I got from High School Journalism class <shrug>)
Better sure than tabloid. <g>

Stephen S.

----- Original Message -----=20