Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: March 2002:
[aclug-L] Re: Linux on Laptop

To: <discussion@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: Linux on Laptop
From: "Stephen S" <junkmail001@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2002 19:58:40 -0600

The GRID I found from a google search is a brand from
Europe that specializes in hardened (military & industrial)
computers.  Sounds like you might have a nice rugged
laptop there.=20

  Start with any "troubleshooting" or "equipment inventory" boot
disks or utilities you can get to boot up in it & see if you can
probe for hardware.

Stephen S.
----- Original Message -----=20