Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: March 2002:
[aclug-L] Re: An idea -- any volunteers/helpers?

To: discussion@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: An idea -- any volunteers/helpers?
From: Nate Bargmann <n0nb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2002 22:53:50 -0600

* Anne McCadden <amccadden@xxxxxxxxxxx> [2002 Mar 06 22:31 -0600]:

> I would like to find out where you found info on GRUG, I haven't been
> able to find much.  Could you send me some links or what info pages you
> found some info.  Several people have been asking me about GRUG and how
> it is better than LILO.  Thanks in advance ~Anne

Hi Anne.

Try this link:

It is the online version of the article in the print magazine.  A nice
introduction.  Some older documentation for version 0.90 exists at the
gnu main site, but portions seem to be offline at the moment.  The grub
package will install an info file as the documentation.  I find info
files are best viewed with pinfo which is colorized and uses lynx style
keystrokes to navigate.  i.e. right arrow jumps to the highlighted node
and left arrow jumps back to the previously viewed page.

HTH!

- Nate >>

--
 Wireless | Amateur Radio Station N0NB          | "We have awakened a
 Internet | n0nb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx               | sleeping giant and