Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: February 2002:
[aclug-L] Re: Any good ISPs out there?

To: "'discussion@xxxxxxxxx'" <discussion@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: Any good ISPs out there?
From: Chris Brown <chrisb@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2002 14:25:25 -0600

hubris.net hubris communications. excellent people, local staff the
techincal gurus at iwichita.com used to be with southwind. I trust them with
my mission critical internet connectivity. I think I'll have to have them
when I move to my new house as well.

Chris Brown
Network Manager
Kansas Credit Union Association

Psssst. Hey Steve, let ABC know I dropped one for ya. Heh.