Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: February 2002:
[aclug-L] Re: FW: Gnumeric for Gnumbers

To: discussion@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: FW: Gnumeric for Gnumbers
From: "Ryan Hunt" <ryan@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2002 12:56:37 -0600 (CST)

Before I started using StarOffice 6 I gave gnumeric a try for a little
while, The excell compatability is POOR at best.. StarOffice has much better
MS Office compability than the GnomeOffice tools and for anyone needing that
compability then StarOffice is the way to go.. I haven tried OpenOffice but
I hear its as good as StarOffice..

-Ryan