Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: January 2002:
[aclug-L] Re: Another reason to dislike Microsoft's tactics

To: discussion@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: Another reason to dislike Microsoft's tactics
From: Randy Reames <randy@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 03 Jan 2002 15:53:40 -0600

1/3/2002 3:32:03 PM, Maverick <mluvw47@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Yes but everyone can drink water or soda in the glass or cup
of thier choosing. This is like Pepsi saying you cannot
drink our soda unless it is a special container that we
choose and only in that container.

RR

> uh... on this kind of issue, I always hold my thoughts
neutrally, just like someone likes drinking water, and
someone likes drinking soda.

>  Bruce Bales <bbales@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>My grand-daughter found a way to share her photos - MSN
Photos. Unfortunately, it is just another
>deliberate attempt to stifle competition. Other browsers,
other operating systems can't use it.

>The page or task you requested cannot be viewed with your
current browser.

>The page or task you requested requires one of the
following browsers running on a
>Windows operating system.
>
>MSN Explorer
>Download it here:
>
>Microsoft Internet Explorer version 4.0 (or later)
>Download it here:

Randy Reames  randy@xxxxxxxxxx   www.reames.org
Web Master    GNU/Linux User     Consultant
"The Internet is enabling conversations among human beings
that were simply not possible in the era of mass media."
- The Cluetrain Manifesto