Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: January 2002:
[aclug-L] Re: Building a Beowulf Cluster. Check out MOSIX also.

To: discussion@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: Building a Beowulf Cluster. Check out MOSIX also.
From: <Bob_Drennon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2002 07:03:42 -0600

From descriptions, MOSIX may be more appropriate.

http://www.cs.huji.ac.il/mosix/

                    Patrick Klee

                    <drwho@futureks.n       To:     discussion@xxxxxxxxx

                    et>                     cc:

                    Sent by:                Subject:     [aclug-L] Building a
Beowulf Cluster.
                    discussion-bounce

                    @aclug.org

                    01/02/2002 08:21

                    PM

                    Please respond to

                    discussion

Hi all,
           I am getting TONS and TONS of computer hardware ranging from
P90s to P200s
from my uncle.  I was wondering has anyone here ever built a beowulf
cluster?
Can someone give me some pointers?  I am reading the howto as I write this,

but it is from 1998, and I was wondering if anyone know any helpfull sites
that were up to date or anyone who wants to help me build one.  :)