Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: December 2001:
[aclug-L] Re: Printer Setup Question:

To: discussion@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: Printer Setup Question:
From: David Carmichael <dec2955@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2001 14:15:05 -0600

I just stumbled into a Mandrake Linux Forum and it seems that Mandrake
changed something in the printer setup in Ver8.1 that is not loading
correctly and many users that are doing new installs are having troubles
getting their printers to print within Mandrake 8.1, weather it is through
their LPT ports or via a network.

In his forum no body really had a single fix.?!?

--David