Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: December 2001:
[aclug-L] Re: A funny dream

To: discussion@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: A funny dream
From: Bruce Alderman <baa@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 23 Dec 2001 17:26:06 -0600 (CDT)

On Sun, 23 Dec 2001, Patrick Klee wrote:

>Hey all!!!!
>
>I am writing a short story, based on a night terror I had, with mostly
>Clint and Dale trying to kill me for some kind of disks.  You know when
>you meet someone in your dream and when you wake up you associate who that is?
>
>Anywho, I will post the dream and story on my site, I am currently looking
>for a scifi or fantasy mafg that takes these kind of
>comedy/horror/scifi/conspiricy stories.  There has got to be a book with mags
>that has these addresses and how much per word they pay.  :-)

Try Writer's Market, published annually by Writers' Digest.  It lists
hundreds of magazines, by genre.  It not only tells how much each pays
and gives submission addresses, but for most magazines names a contact
person.  The public library should have a copy, or you can find it in
most bookstores.

--
Bruce Alderman                                baa@xxxxxxxxxx
                 http://www.intcon.net/~baa