Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: December 2001:
[aclug-L] Re: A Cool Mpeg

To: discussion@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: A Cool Mpeg
From: Randy Reames <randy@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2001 09:59:29 -0600

12/21/2001 9:33:45 AM, Clint Brubakken <cabrubak@xxxxxxx>
wrote:

>A 'non-linux' friend emailed it to me. I'm wondering if its
faked. The
>foot doesn't seem real.

Yea its obviously fake. It looks like the walking penguin
just broke through thin ice. I kinda looks like even the
still penguin was added with the leg manipulated. See how it
kinda "slides" a little towards the end.
But its still funny non-the-less.

Randy
--
Randy Reames  randy@xxxxxxxxxx   www.reames.org
Web Master    GNU/Linux User     Consultant