Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: December 2001:
[aclug-L] Regarding the student ACLUG group

To: discussion@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Regarding the student ACLUG group
From: Patrick Klee <drwho@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2001 00:59:49 -0600

Hi,
        It looks like I WILL be enrolled in WSU for Spring 2002.  I was
wondering
whomever is in charge could send me more infor on joining and maybe James or
Kirk could send me info on all the clubs at WSU that are CS related.  I want
to pursue a PhD in CS, I think, and I also want to get involved in WSU
activities.  :-)
        Maybe someone who has gone or is going to WSU could steer me in the
right
direction, I would GREATLY apppriciate it. :-)