Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: November 2001:
[aclug-L] Re: Linux Today Hacked!

To: discussion@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: Linux Today Hacked!
From: Nate Bargmann <n0nb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2001 06:09:50 -0600

On Thu, Nov 29, 2001 at 01:29:25AM -0700, Patrick Klee wrote:

> hmmm.  I got your email Nate, and it's 1:30AM, and it looks like they fixed
> it.  Is there a chance you could upload it somewhere for viewing?  Please?
> I think it's interesting when webpages get hacked.  My game company hompage
> was hack a year ago, and the guy dedicated it to his girlfriend.

Certainly!

The page is not linked to from my pages and I've not made the linke
public, but here it is:

http://www.qsl.net/n0nb/linuxtodayhacked.html

It's simple and the first time I ran across the page the cracker left in
place.

- Nate >>

--
 Wireless | Amateur Radio Station N0NB          | "We have awakened a
 Internet | n0nb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx               | sleeping giant and