Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: November 2001:
[aclug-L] Yellow Dog Linux....The most AWSOME PPC distro yet.

To: <discussion@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [aclug-L] Yellow Dog Linux....The most AWSOME PPC distro yet.
From: Patrick Klee <drwho@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2001 01:33:02 -0700

I was wondering if anyone on this list uses PowerPC.  There was someone
having problems with LinuxPPC.  Now it looks like the only three still going
are Debian, SuSE and YDL.  I have tried all three and I am sticking with
Yellow Dog.  I downloaded Helix GNOME and Real Player 8.  I bought this
machine thinking it was good for Linux, I guess I was right.  I am
originally a PC person, but for now I have to make due with MacOS and YDL
and X.  ;-)

L8r,
Patrick