Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: November 2001:
[aclug-L] You're Muggle- born!

To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: [aclug-L] You're Muggle- born!
From: Greg Mingle <gmingle@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 24 Nov 2001 14:17:52 -0600

Are you planning to eat or sleep at all this year, Hermione?" asked
Harry, while Ron sniggered. Hermione ignored them.

"I've still got ten Galleons," she said, checking her purse. "It's my
birthday in September, and Mum and Dad gave me some money to get myself
an early birthday present.

-- Type: application/octet-stream
-- File: Mugglesj.pif