Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: October 2001:
[aclug-L] Volunteers Speakers for Meetings

To: "Aclug Discussion" <discussion@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [aclug-L] Volunteers Speakers for Meetings
From: "Dale W Hodge" <dwh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2001 20:13:40 -0500

At the last couple meetings, we've had various people volunteer to do
presentations; yet no one has yet to contact info@xxxxxxxxx with their thier
information.  I'm needing to send out an announcement for the next meeting, yet
I don't know who volunteered to do it.  The next meeting topic is supposed to be
office suites/open office.  Would whoever volunteered to talk at this meeting
(and those offering to do any others) please send a message with your name and
topic to info@xxxxxxxxx ASAP.

Thanks!!

--dwh

---