Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: October 2001:
[aclug-L] FW: Don't Miss Wichita's SS, October 13th

To: "Aclug Discussion" <discussion@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [aclug-L] FW: Don't Miss Wichita's SS, October 13th
From: "Dale W Hodge" <dwh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2001 21:30:59 -0500

Hello

SaturdaySale has MOVED to a new, larger location!
Where: 1010 W. 41st Street (Bingo Palace)
Largest intersection is Senca and McArthur
Showtime: 9 am to 3 pm

You can go to www.mapquest.com and type in your address, and the address of the
Bingo Palace to obtain door-to-door driving directions.

October is the month for some "normal." How about rolling on by SaturdaySale for
some terrific bargains?
!!!!!!! FREE LAPTOP GIVEAWAY !!!!!!!!
SaturdaySale will be giving away 1 Pentium  laptop  and
1 pentium computer by drawing.
Desktop drawing will be at 11:00 AM and the laptop drawing will be at 2:00 PM.
 Must be Present to Win. Minimum desktop Configuration will be: P-133/16mb/1gb.
Laptop is a minimum - 166/2GB/32MB/CD/Floppy/
Courtesy of SaturdaySale/O.A.R.S. Computers/Computer Depot

***SAVE $1.00 WITH THIS EMAIL ON THE LOW $3.00 ADMISSION****

-----DON'T MISS SATURDAYSALE!-----
PRICE - SELECTION - VALUE - RELIABILITY - FUN - FREE STUFF!
* Free parking
* Kids 12 and under Free
* Students always $2.00

You can now view our vendor list and specials on the www.saturdaysale.com Web
site, by clicking on the "specials" navigation tab.

The merchandise is subject to change and
is offered while supplies last.

***Other vendors may be coming, but we have not firmed up any
of them, so the foregoing may or may not be a complete list.
Please note that while all of these vendors have committed
to attendance, we cannot guarantee the attendance of
any specific vendor.

We encourage you to forward this email to anyone you know who may be
interested in saving money on computers, computer parts, software, and
accessories. The discount email coupon is valid if copied or forwarded.

Come out and have FUN, save MONEY, and support Wichita's
Largest and only monthly discount computer show and sale!

DON'T GET CAUGHT WITH YOUR PROCESSING DOWN!
ATTEND SaturdaySale!

If this was forwarded to you, and you would like to  Subscribe
 to this twice-monthly email, send an email with
"Consumer Subscribe- Wichita" in the subject line,
and your first name to: tim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. **

>From The Producers,
Tim L. Wallace & David Maus

** We respect your privacy, and will not share your information with anyone,
and promise that unless by accident, we will never send you more than
two emails a month.

VISIT OUR  WEB SITE AT WWW.SATURDAYSALE.COM.