Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: October 2001:
[aclug-L] Re: Blurry Monitors and stopping mu head from exploding

To: <discussion@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: Blurry Monitors and stopping mu head from exploding
From: "Ryan Hunt" <rhunt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2001 10:53:50 -0500

it could be the cable, is there an extention on it? sometimes inproperly
shielded cables or interference from like 5 power cables running paralell to
the monitor cable could cause this blur
Try moving the monitor into a diffrent room or try another machine.. let it
sit and warm up for half an hour or so to see if it starts getting blurry..
If it dosent then examine the environment it is normaly in for anything that
could cause it

-Ryan