Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: August 2001:
[aclug-L] Re: Denied connections

To: discussion@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: Denied connections
From: Ironrose <amccadden@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2001 18:40:37 -0500

Greg House wrote:
Maybe we should have SSH for a topic and how to use it one of the ACLUG
meetings.  My Micorosoft friends are always telling me how INSECURE
Linux is and that Linux computers are so easy to hack into.  (I wonder
how they think they know that, have they tried?)  I need more amunition
to argue with them.  Right now, I just try to leave them alone.  I have
told them about my log files from my firewall.  I so glad that I have a
good firewall now. :-)