Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: July 2001:
[aclug-L] [announce] Aclug Social: Monday, July 30 7pm - 9pm

To: <announce@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [aclug-L] [announce] Aclug Social: Monday, July 30 7pm - 9pm
From: "Dale W Hodge" <dwh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2001 13:41:58 -0500

Aclug Social! Aclug Social! Aclug Social!

Since we are unable to obtain a room for our next meeting , the Aclug
Staff has decided instead to hold an Aclug Social at the River City
Brewery in Old Town (150 N Mosely) The social will run from 7pm until
around 9pm. Everyone is invited to come over and join in, though this time
it's going to be 'buy your own way'. (No food or alcohol purchase required
to attend)

Thank You!

The Aclug Staff

---