Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: July 2001:
[aclug-L] Next Meeting Idea

To: discussion@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Next Meeting Idea
From: Cheez-Czar <cabrubak@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2001 14:14:08 -0500 (CDT)

Due to the fact that we won't have access to our normal room or a room in
the math dept, We've had the suggestion that our next meeting be a party
and be held at a local restraunt (this time everyone would pay for
themselves).

So the question is where to go? Anyone have any suggestions, ideas etc.

We've had one suggestion so far of someplace in old town. What everyone
think of that?