Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: July 2001:
[aclug-L] Re: A*** S** ADDICTS

To: <discussion@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: A*** S** ADDICTS
From: "Dale W Hodge" <dwh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 7 Jul 2001 09:41:05 -0500

(Repying to own message)

Well, Clint beat me to the punch on unsubscribing him.  The guy only subscribed
so he could spam us.  Unfortunately, there's no way to prevent someone from
doing just that, short of making the lists totally moderated. If the problems
worsen, we may have to consider just that. :-(

--dwh

---
Dale W Hodge - dwh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Secretary & Website Maintainer - info@xxxxxxxxx