Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: June 2001:
[aclug-L] Re: RPM... Aaugh!

To: discussion@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: RPM... Aaugh!
From: phrostie <pfrostie@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2001 12:11:30 -0400

This is one of my biggest problems with kde and gnome.
i call it dependency hell.

yes it is unfortunate, but the best solution seems to be buying a new CD.
my recomendation is to also voice your opinion.  let the kde people know that
this is not acceptable.

on the bright side i don't have near the dependency problems with kde that i
do with gnome.  I quite bothering with them altogether.

exit soap box.