Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: June 2001:
[aclug-L] Linuxcast....Linux for Dreamcast

To: <discussion@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [aclug-L] Linuxcast....Linux for Dreamcast
From: Patrick Klee <drwho@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2001 00:24:24 -0600

A friend of mine got Linux to work on his $99 Dreamcast.  It looks cool.  He
got instructions off of DC Emulation.  I think I should get one, er, maybe
not.  I have a Playstation, and want a PS2, and heard OFFICIAL Linux is
coming out for both.  I wondered if anoyone else used Linux on a Dreamcast?
It looks like Debian.  And it has X-Windows.  He said he could show the
group how to do it.

Later,
Patrick