Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: May 2001:
[aclug-L] Re: Linux for PlayStation2

To: discussion@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: Linux for PlayStation2
From: "Clint A. Brubakken" <cabrubak@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 01 May 2001 09:32:38 -0500

That would be cool, could you post that? I think the press release and
FAQ would be cool to see.

Koji Hayakawa wrote:

> Hi all
>
> Looks Like Sony is releasing Linux for PlayStation2 in Japan in June.  I
> just read the press release at
> http://www.jp.playstation.com/linux/index.html.  If anyone is interested, I
> could post translation of some pages (such as press release, FAQ, package
> list) here, so we don't have to rely on some AltaVista translator or
> something.
>
> Koji Hayakawa
> kxh5q@xxxxxxxxx
> 869 Nims #7
> Wichita, KS 67203
> (316) 516-6368

Clint Brubakken
Developer, Computer Science Services Group, LLC
President Air Capital Linux Users Group
Wichita, KS

---
"Do you hear that, Mr. Anderson? That is the sound of inevitability.
That is
the sound of your death. Goodbye, Mr. Anderson."

"My name is Neo!"

                -- Agent Smith and Neo, "The Matrix"