Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: April 2001:
[aclug-L] Re: "Free" DSL?

To: <discussion@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: "Free" DSL?
From: "Dale W Hodge" <dwh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2001 10:19:08 -0500

Boy you've opened up a can of worms here! :-)  There's several people on
this list who already have DSL and subnets that have space available for
colocation.  It just depends on what you need as for speed on which choice
is the most cost efficient.

<moderator's hat on>

That said, before we get a bunch of traffic about this, I would suggest that
everyone take the actual offering of prices/services to private email.

</moderator's hat off>

-dwh

---
Dale W Hodge - dwh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx