Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: April 2001:
[aclug-L] Re: I need help with a epson stylus color 400

To: discussion@xxxxxxxxx
Cc: robertzca@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: I need help with a epson stylus color 400
From: Maverick <mluvw47@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2001 09:42:06 -0700 (PDT)

Hi, Robert,

   You may want to give other more description about
your problem. Like: Do you know..
What OS(Operation system) are you running?
What connection your printer to your pc(USB or
Parellel port)?
Does the printer is brand new or used? if used, How
long your have been using this printer?

This newsgroups is for linux user, if you have
encounter problem besides linux (or linux), you can
send direct mail to me.
mluvw47@xxxxxxxxx

Regards,
Maverick

--- Robert Park <robertzca@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hey
> I  was surfing the net for help and i found you My
> printer won't print, nothing comes out on the page.
> Send me some ideas and instructions. I'll repay you
> however i can. Don't be too complicated, i'm not too
> smart with computers and i'm only 14.
>
> Oh yeah if your one of those people who only help
> people they know,,,, this may help.
>

> Robert Park Canada nfld Born Mar 29, 1987 I love all
> Zelda games and i rule at them
>
> see ya.....maybe your new friend
>                                   Robert Park

> visit