Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: April 2001:
[aclug-L] Registration with Jobnext.com

To: mattwilmes2000@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Registration with Jobnext.com
From: mattwilmes2000@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2001 09:56:54 +0300 (EET DST)

This message was forwarded to you from JobNext.com
by Matt Wilmes

Hi,

I kindly invite you to open a free Jobseeker Account and post your
resume online. The JobNext.com arrangement with major advertisers
and recruiters across the states will see a tremendous growth
of quality job ads posted on the job site starting Jan 22nd, 2001.

To open a Jobseeker Account for FREE, visit:

http://accounts.jobnext.com/cgi-bin/myjobnext/signup.cgi?ac=regfrm&refuser=mattwilmes

JobNext.com appreciate your comments and suggestions for better
services. Any comment, write to: jobmaster@xxxxxxxxxxx

Sender Message:
Hi! I saw your email from a guestbook. I hope you like this service.
Bye!

Regards,

Matt Wilmes
JobNext.com Member ID: mattwilmes