Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: March 2001:
[aclug-L] Avantgo Linux Page

To: <discussion@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [aclug-L] Avantgo Linux Page
From: "Dale W Hodge" <dwh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2001 14:32:14 -0600

I've made a simple web page suitable for use with advantgo. I've got
Slashdot headlines, Debian Security news and a link to the latest ACLUG
Newsletter. Hopefully I'll get the Freshmeat link to work soon. The page is
available at http://www.neuralmatrix.org/go.html  You just need to add that
URL as a custom page for your advantgo account and set the depth to 1 if you
want to be able to follow the links. Some of the Slashdot links will work,
and others won't. Alternately, you can set the depth to 0 and set up a
custom page just for the Aclug Announcement:
http://www.neuralmatrix.org/meeting.html

For those of you wondering what Advantgo is, it's a web clipping service for
handheld computers: Palm OS, WinCE, and Windows Palm. You specify which
sites you want clipped and the software downloads it to your handheld.
Pretty cool way to keep up with all the news.

--dwh

---
Dale W Hodge - dwh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Secretary & Website Maintainer - info@xxxxxxxxx