Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: March 2001:
[aclug-L] Re: XML presentation handoug

To: discussion@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: XML presentation handoug
From: cabrubak <cabrubak@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 06 Mar 2001 23:33:39 -0600

on Tuesday, March 06, 2001, 6:48:14 PM, Greg House wrote:

Greg House> On Tuesday 06 March 2001 10:09, James wrote:
>> Attached is the softcopy of the XML presentation I gave last night.  It is
>> in MS Word format.

Greg House> MS Word format?? Sacrilege!

>> -- Binary/unsupported file stripped by Listar --
>> -- Type: application/msword
>> -- File: Extensible Markup Language.doc

Greg House> Looks like you need to find another way to distribute it, as our
friend
Greg House> Listar stripped the attachment before sending to all of us. Maybe
it could be
Greg House> linked from the aclug.org web site? Does anyone have write access
up there?

actually that was the reason I had him email it, we could just link
to the archived email

Greg House> Greg