Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: March 2001:
[aclug-L] Re: XML presentation handoug

To: discussion@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: XML presentation handoug
From: Greg House <ghouse@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2001 18:48:14 -0600

On Tuesday 06 March 2001 10:09, James wrote:
> Attached is the softcopy of the XML presentation I gave last night.  It is
> in MS Word format.

MS Word format?? Sacrilege!

> -- Binary/unsupported file stripped by Listar --
> -- Type: application/msword
> -- File: Extensible Markup Language.doc

Looks like you need to find another way to distribute it, as our friend
Listar stripped the attachment before sending to all of us. Maybe it could be
linked from the aclug.org web site? Does anyone have write access up there?

Greg
--
"Wow, I didn't know being a super hero could be so painful."