Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: February 2001:
[aclug-L] AIDS and Cancer CURE

To: discussion@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] AIDS and Cancer CURE
From: Jbischofberger@xxxxxxxxxxxxx (Ingeneius Reasearch)
Date: Thu, 01 Feb 2001 22:09:38 1600

{\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252\deff0\deflang1033{\fonttbl{\f0\froman Times New
Roman;}{\f1\fswiss MS Sans Serif;}}
\viewkind4\uc1\pard\f0\fs24 We are writing you this letter because on a rare
occasion, you may meet a unique
\par organization that can dramatically alter your perception of the world and
yourself. You will wonder why you had not thought of this before. Moreover, our
ideas will push individual buttons and cause you to reevaluate your health and
the health of your family, and close friends. We are making profound changes
and bringing them into focus in new ways - offering meaning on many distinct
levels, each one intense.
\par
\par Ingeneius Research is a non-profit scientific organization involved in
HIV/ AIDS and Cancer research for 3 years to stop the spread of these insidious
diseases. We are a dynamic organization of scientific visionaries that are
re-creating the now generation of medicine. Our research project "Living At
Maximum Potential" [ L.A.M.P ] cuts across all lines of traditional research.
At the present time we are in intense pursuit of a cure that involves
generating a novel synthesis that has been ignored or misinterpreted over the
past 60 years. As a result, we find ourselves in a real technological fix. We
are making attempts at raising the needed research funds in the amount of
$869,400 . This will enable us to continue our very meticulous research and
creative approach to stopping diseases such as HIV/AIDS and Cancer that have
gotten way out of control.
\par
\par The magnitude of Ingeneius Research mission is incredible. Our solution: [
hBIOSS ]. This project consists of designing Human Bioelectromagnetic Index
Operating Signal System. This system can detect and measure in real-time the
HIV virons "pulsing like sonar" binding to the cell surfaces, and
simultaneously map intracellular disease code patterns in specific bio-terrains
in the body. By measuring the bioelectrogenesis between ultra small disease
signals, this will help us find a common, unchanging element upon which to base
an early non-invasive medical diagnosis, and a bioelectric treatment on. This
will be the main model for solving forward and inverse problems surrounding the
human organism infected with the AIDS disease. This concept is based on
"bio-resonance" in which a disease fluctuates between two different states and
gives rise to a new intermediate state. Because every new beginning, comes from
some others beginnings end !
\par
\par Imagine being able to expose serious on coming illnesses months to years
before they are found by analyzing people's electronic vibrational patterns,
and then utilize bioresonating energy to literally "CURE" diseases by
manipulating the body's molecular energy.
\par
\par There are so many unseen negative influences on human health that are
missed by conventional medical practitioners and treatments that many disease
sources of Human suffering remain undetected. With your help, Ingeneius
Research can continue presenting life saving information, conducting research
and providing a solution to people with compromised immune systems and abnormal
cell growths labeled as AIDS or Cancerous infections. We wouldn't be wasting
our time to email you this important information, if we thought that it would
not make an impact in the way you think about your health and the health of
your loved ones. Ask yourself this question, when will a life-threatening
disease affect my family or me?
\par
\par Thank you for your time and understanding, and just how important it is
for all of us to participate in our own lives. But sometimes you need somebody
or something to help you through the rough spots.
\par
\par Cordially Yours,
\par Jim Bischofberger, P.I.
\par jbischofberger @ ingeneius.org