Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: December 2000:
[aclug-L] Re: RAM type question

To: discussion@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: RAM type question
From: David Carmichael <dec2955@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 02 Dec 2000 17:48:15 -0600

John -

The best site that I can you to check out is the 'Crucial.Com' web site..

But in short; you can use any of the below forms of memory with your system,
90% of the motherboard will go with the slowest memory settings
automatically.

All I can say about 'CRUCIAL.COM' is that I ordered one stick of 128meg RAM
last Sat. and they shipped is same day and UPS delivered it on Monday......
Cost with 2day delivery was $71.00

--David