Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: December 2000:
[aclug-L] Laptops under $300 & Desktops under $100

To: <aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [aclug-L] Laptops under $300 & Desktops under $100
From: "Rick Kolton" <rkolton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2000 09:53:31 -0600

A sincere apology to those of you having trouble with the website
yesterday.  www.compucycle.net  You need to use lowercase when entering the
password! You also must have Adobe Acrobat installed to see pricing

You will need a UserName:       reseller

                  and a Password:       profitability

 to log in.

 I'll extend yesterday's ordering incentive another day because of the
problems!

As a special incentive for all of you that place and process your orders by
1:00 CST today December 1, 2000 I will allow a 5% shipping credit up to
$100!  Catch is........ You have to visit the site and then ask us for it!