Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: November 2000:
[aclug-L] mounting an encripted file

To: <discussion@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [aclug-L] mounting an encripted file
From: "Michael Holmes" <maholmes@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 5 Nov 2000 12:03:44 -0600

Last year the tall guy (the one who runs the computer network at wsu) was
helping me with setting up my computer,(at the supersaturday sale)  and
mounting the cdburner.  He did something to make an image file, and then he
said I can do this to any file, and also encript it.  I forgot how he did it
and I am not sure of the man page to look it up.

mike