Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: October 2000:
[aclug-L] Re: 16X CD-ROM

To: discussion@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: 16X CD-ROM
From: Jesse Kaufman <glandix@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2000 12:31:51 -0500 (CDT)

That sounds perfect!  I've got an old Crapperd Hell i'm trying to get
FreeBSD on, but the CDROM that came with it was controlled by the sound
card and not IDE...

I would definately be willing to pay $5 for it!  Send me your contact
info, and i'll be more than happy to buy it!

--
Jesse Kaufman                           |       WebSurf Internet Access
Administration / Web Development        |       www.websurf.net

<<< Vim is a REAL man's text editor.  I don't know why anyone else would
    even bother with sissy programs like emacs, or even worse...  pico!  >>>