Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: October 2000:
[aclug-L] WAY too much time on your hands when you write a lunix for c64

To: discussion@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] WAY too much time on your hands when you write a lunix for c64
From: james l <james@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2000 20:08:02 -0500

This should qualify for the Most worthless time on your hands award

This is sad, but as there is a c64 user in our midst, I thought it would be
fun. Someone wrote a "little unix" for the commodore 64.

It is multi tasking, open source, serial terminal accessable, and not written
by microsoft.

http://www.heilbronn.netsurf.de/~dallmann/lunix/lunix.html

Maybe John will have a use for those 50 or so c64s laying around now ;)

James L.