Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: October 2000:
[aclug-L] Umm. sorry about the disparaging comments, Mr. Gates...

To: "'discussion@xxxxxxxxx'" <discussion@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [aclug-L] Umm. sorry about the disparaging comments, Mr. Gates...
From: "Wilner, Alden" <awilner@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2000 09:27:54 -0500

Gee, that first comment of mine looks pretty stupid, doesn't it?

Well, I apologize. See, the corporate standard is Micro$oft, and so, well,
it puts these headers in, and, well, I felt moved to comment, and then I
deleted them, and then, umm... (better give it up, you're only digging the
hole deeper, Wilner) Oh. Sorry. Bye.

- Alden Wilner

<snip>