Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: October 2000:
[aclug-L] Re: Has anybody fought M$ --ME for control to install linux d

To: <discussion@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: Has anybody fought M$ --ME for control to install linux dual boot?
From: "Michael Holmes" <maholmes@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2000 11:37:56 -0500

Thanks for the tip, I will try it!!  I may still put the extra hard drive
and boot diskette, but it would be nice to have my loadlin back!!!!  I had
went to loadlin how to and copied the auto exec bat suggestions into my
autoexec file,and it was nice, just like loadlin, but much more adjustable
on the fly.  Or is it that I am more comfortable in dos mode from the years
of exp!

Mike