Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: August 2000:
[aclug-L] Re: business plan concept

To: discussion@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: business plan concept
From: Carl D Cravens <raven@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2000 15:25:13 -0500 (CDT)

On Mon, 21 Aug 2000, Tom Hull wrote:

>     housing construction. This includes wiring plans, so new houses
>     are completely ready for supporting LANs, firewalled for CM/DSL,
>     and have various other systems (e.g., security, heating/cooling,
>     telephones) integrated.

Don't forget to run speaker wires, too, so I can put speakers off my
stereo anywhere in the house.  And if you throw in an extra pair of RCA
jacked cables, I could hook up my sound card to the stereo, no matter what
room of the house it's in.  Then I just throw a wireless remote extension
on my stereo and I've got it made.

--
Carl D Cravens (raven@xxxxxxxxxxx)
Old immortals never die, they just... don't.