Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: August 2000:
[aclug-L] Re: my kernel problem

To: discussion@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: my kernel problem
From: John Reinke <jmreinke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 13 Aug 2000 23:52:00 -0500 (CDT)

Well, I didn't have trouble getting the file, I just always had trouble
decompressing the file, whether is was .bz2 or .gz. I just uninstalled and
reinstalled the bzip2 package, and it works. I'm just staring xconfig, so
keep your finger crossed...

My next task is figuring out IP Masq for Debian 2.2 (potato). It uses a
different file than /etc/network. Have you done a workshop on that lately?

John