Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: August 2000:
[aclug-L] Re: re attacked....

To: discussion@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: re attacked....
From: Jeff Schaller <schaller@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2000 12:14:38 -0500 (CDT)

On Tue, 8 Aug 2000, Michael Holmes wrote:

> John G. was so proud of, I think Mozillar web browser.  Is
> that capable of running the latest java and stuff, will it
> replace Netscape?
>
> If so, where can I find it, or is there better.

http://www.mozilla.org. I also have heard people speak highly of
Opera. As far as Java, see Q/A 3.2 in
http://www.mozilla.org/docs/mozilla-faq.html

M16 just came out, and I've heard one person (who's opinion I
respect) say they like it.

<snip>

-jeff
--
The Treasury Department recently issued a new $1 Sacajawea coin, which is only
available at banks and Wal-Mart. What do you think? "It seems appropriate, as