Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: June 2000:
[aclug-L] Keysigning Sat?

To: discussion@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Keysigning Sat?
From: John Goerzen <jgoerzen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 14 Jun 2000 11:36:51 -0500

Hi,

Got an e-mail from someone in Salina, I think, that is interested in
some sort of keysigning event.  I'm wondering if anybody would be
interested in a PGP/GPG keysigning at the install this Saturday.

Also, if anyone here is interested in being a Debian developer and
need your key signed by another Debian developer, I'll actually be in
town this weekend, and will try to drop by the install when it starts
(noon) for a bit.

-- John

--
John Goerzen <jgoerzen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>                       www.complete.org