Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: April 2000:
[aclug-L] Re: Using SQL in a C program

To: discussion@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: Using SQL in a C program
From: John Reinke <jmreinke@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2000 10:40:24 -0500

Yep, it's KU. The ironic thing is that my wife is the reason we are here.
KU apparently has a very good psych program, and it is one of the top
places for psych degrees (in her program), but her family is all K-Staters,
and she even had one (rich) relative threaten to take people out of his
will if they went to KU. She proudly wears K-State sweatshirts on campus,
though. I must say it doesn't really matter to me where I go, but KU seems
to have a decent CS dept. I'll just be glad when I'm done.