Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: April 2000:
[aclug-L] Re: CS Degrees (Was: Re: Cool new fan site....hehe)

To: discussion@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: CS Degrees (Was: Re: Cool new fan site....hehe)
From: "Dan Hull" <hulldb67@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2000 12:18:57 CDT

I agree with ya Jefferey. I too put my family and other things above my degree. i am in my last class, Physics, and it has made me realize that none of the school crap is important at all. My established family life and the friends I have will help me more than a degree. I am only 32, but to change now would put way too much strain on my family when we would obviously have a cut in pay for a few years. Not worth it.