Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: April 2000:
[aclug-L] Re: [linux-help] Re: New ?PS? Printer

To: discussion@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: [linux-help] Re: New ?PS? Printer
From: James <pantherace13@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2000 20:32:49 -0500

Hi Everyone,

I just got the printer working.
After I, backed up everything, tried to fix my messed up partion table (Darn
(or other four letter words) Operating System is to thank for that), failed
to fix the partion table and ruined it. Then I installed Red Hat 6.2 (the cd
was messed up and had to fix that). Got everything else working, used
printtool to set it up as postscript, and it would not print. Giving up I
shutdown the computer (to play with some new graphics cards) and started up
again. It started printing the test pages, and now it works fine. (finally!)
now to restore the rest of my files...

James