Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: April 2000:
[aclug-L] Re: Apology

To: discussion@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: Apology
From: phrostie <phrostie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 08 Apr 2000 08:20:41 -0500

Althought your choice of words would not have been the ones
i would have chosen,
I think it is safe to say that everyone here has had crashes
in one form or another.
I'm recovering from a hard drive crash myself(last month).

Linux security can be the tightest out there, but you have
to decide what you need to enable and what needs to be
turned off.

Awhile back i got to attend a meeting of the CTLUG at Cisico
in austin.
they were discussing things that i hardly understood and
certinly never considered.
I'm still waiting for them to post the notes to the web
page.

I think john is on the right track, either way we'll get it
figured out.

phrostie

"Michael A. Holmes" wrote:

> To all offended, I apologize for saying linux sucks, but, I am extremely
> disappointed about the lack of security I dealt with.
>
> Michael

phrostie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Oh I've slipped the surly bonds of dos
and danced the skies on LINUX silvered wings.
http://www.cottagesoft.com/~phrostie/cad-tastrafy